A few reminders as we head into the end of the first semester:
1. Required after school rehearsal will be December 6, 2021. 2nd period will be released by 3:15pm, 3rd by 3:25pm, 4th by 3:35pm, and 5th by 3:45pm if not sooner. Chorale members should stay until 4pm.
2. The Holiday concert is 7pm on December 7, 2021 in the Brookwood HS Commons. Call time for students is 5:50pm. Please wear your formal BHS Chorus attire. 8th grade chorus students from Crews & Five Forks middle schools will join us for this concert!
3. Chorus Friendly Feast is this Friday, December 3 @ 6:30pm in the Maroon Gym Lobby. Students should sign up with what they're bringing on google classroom by Wednesday, Dec. 1 so we can plan accordingly. Optional!
4. Disney Trip Participants should pay the deposit by Friday, December 3, 2021. Please see the email for payment instructions that was sent to all participants who made the list on November 19, 2021.
5. The students listed below earned a score high enough to pass the first round of All-State Chorus auditions! These students auditioned with thousands of chorus students across Georgia in mid-November, and we received cut off scores today. Students were evaluated on a memorized solo performance, scales, and three sight reading examples. Congratulations!!!
Gabe Arguello, Bass 1 (11th Grade)
Belle Burke, Alto 2 (10th)
Becca Hearn, Soprano 1 (10th)
Abigail Joseph, Soprano 2 (12th)
Nia Lattimore, Alto 1 (10th)
Alan Le, Bass 2 (12th)
Kadin McAllister, Tenor 1 (10th)
Jenny Qiu, Alto 2 (12th)
Lillie Sims, Soprano 1 (12th)
Ariana Swindell, Alto 1 (12th)
Vivian Tran, Alto 1 (9th)
Jourdan Tran, Tenor 2 (11th)
Sean York, Tenor 1 (9th)
Looking forward to our next concert!